Tuesday, May 31, 2016

I Don't Want To Be the Bearer of Beard News But...Your Beard Is Patchy!

Disclaimer: These are one man's tips in regards to ways that you can use to try to get rid of or reduce patchy beards.


 As a woman, I have a few things that I notice about a man, like skin, haircut, eyebrows and if he has facial hair I definitely notice his facial hair. I notice if he keeps it clean, I notice if he keeps it neat/cut and I notice if it is full or patchy. It's not attractive to me for a man to walk around with a patchy beard, if he can't grow hair in that area, but that doesn't mean that there aren't things and products (handmade natural products) that can be used to try to grow your beard hair before you just throw in the towel. And if after you have done everything that you can to grow in those patchy areas, but still can't grow your beard hair, this video still has great tips for the overall health of your beard. Here are the seven tips that he gives, watch the video for more details:

1. Watch what you eat and what you put on your body.
2.  Stay Hydrated.
3.  Reconsider your smoking habits.
4. Groom your hair.
5. Start exercising.
6. Don't compare you beard to someone else's.
7. Know that this is a lifestyle change.



No comments: