Monday, February 15, 2016

Our Customer Satisfaction

UNIQUIC COUTURE BOUTIQUE

We are a BLACK OWNED BUSINESS and our mission is to ensure that everything that we do is HANDMADE uniquely for you! We take great honor in know that our CUSTOMER'S are SATISFIED with our PRODUCTS. Our motto is "From Our Hands To Your Heart" our purpose is to make sure that you have a product that will BENEFIT you from every ASPECT of health, beauty, fashion and wellness. Here are some of our SATISFIED customers. 


Yolanda Wilson~
"Hi Hennie I tried my foot scrub and I absolutely loves it. One thing for sure I will me ordering more of it. It makes my skin soft, I'm rubbing my feet right now that's what made me text you to let you know I absolutely loves it. Thank you girlfriend."



Roland Baylous II~
"I like how you do business. The product is amazing, my skin has never felt this amount of moisture and been able to retain it all day. I am impressed to say the least. Thank you for what you do."



Demetria Russell ~
"It's great 'n love them especially the body butter. A little goes a long way."


No comments: